May 6, 2013

Psalm 18


The LORD is my rock.
I called and he thundered from heaven.
He rescued me from my enemy.
I will praise you among the nations, O LORD!

Always Faithful (You Are My Refuge), Nicole Brown, Eoghan Heaslip
Deliverer, Vicky Beeching CCLI 565749
Fix My Eyes (You’re My Solid Ground), David Andre Ostby
God My Rock, Brenton Brown, Paul Baloche 
Great I Am, New Life Church
How Can I Not Praise You? (Hallelujah), Lara Martin
I Love to Praise Your Name, Noel Robinson CCLI 1547327
I Will Call Upon the Lord, Michael O’Shields
Lord, Why Does it Seem, Judy Gresham
My God is a Rock, Kate Simmonds, Mark Edwards CCLI 3925160
The Lord is Here Among Us (My Refuge), Claire Hamilton, David Ostby CCLI 6058539
You Alone Are God, Lou and Nathan Fellingham CCLI # 2405564
You Give Rest (I Will Say), Nathan and Lou Fellingham, busbee

Other suggestions?  I’d love to hear them.  Leave a comment below.

Psalm summary courtesy of Bible Summary 
Read Psalm 18 in full here.

No comments:

Post a Comment