May 3, 2013

Psalm 108


My heart is steadfast, O God.
Your love is great above the heavens.
God has spoken: "Judah is my sceptre."
Help us against the enemy!

Awakening, Chris Tomlin CCLI 6040523 
Be Exalted, O God, Brent Chambers
Be Exalted, Ben Cantelon
Each Morning When I Rise (Great is Your Faithfulness), Marc James
Yahweh (Exalted, He is exalted), Chris Tomlin, Jesse Reeves http://www.worshiptogether.com/songs/songdetail.aspx?iid=1008640
He is Exalted, Twila Paris CCLI 17827
I Exalt Thee (For Thou, O Lord, Art High), Pete Sanchez, Jr. 
I Will Sing, Christy Cooper
Your Grace is Enough, Matt Maher, Chris Tomlin CCLI 4477026 
Your love is amazing (Hallelujah), Brian Doerksen, Brenton Brown 
Your Love Oh Lord, Brad Avery, David Carr and friends CCLI 1894255 http://www.worshiptogether.com/songs/songdetail.aspx?iid=574863

Other suggestions?  I’d love to hear them.  Leave a comment below.

Psalm summary courtesy of Bible Summary 
Read Psalm 108 in full here.

No comments:

Post a Comment